Michelle Obama in Stripes at the Easter Egg Roll
- First Lady Michelle Obama speaks to the crowd of young children and parents at 2013 White House Easter Egg Roll in Washington, DC.
- US First Lady Michelle Obama reads "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs" to children during the annual White House Easter Egg Roll in Washington, DC wearing a searsucker blazer and white denim pants.
- As first lady, 1877-81, Lucy Hayes, wife of Rutherford Hayes, started the custom of inviting children for egg rolling at Easter on the White House lawn.
- First Lady Grace Coolidge displays her pet raccoon Rebecca to children gathered on the White House grounds for Easter egg roll. The First Lady is seen wearing a bowler hat and long sleeved white dress.
- Crowds of people dressed as comic and television personalities join President Ronald Reagan and First Lady Nancy Reagan in 1982 on the South Grounds at the White House.
- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt and Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt, accompanied by their family attended Easter services at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Washington, D.C., April 17, 1938. The First Lady is seen wearing a long jacket with a fur collar and a wide brimmed hat with flowers.
- U.S. first lady Mamie Eisenhower receives a bouquet of lillies from five-year-old boy on Easter Sunday. Maime is wearing a strand of pearls and an intricate hat made from white baby's breath flowers.
- U.S. President John F. Kennedy and his wife Jacqueline Kennedy are seen leaving church after Easter services at St. Edwards Catholic Church in Palm Beach, Florida on April 2, 1961. Jackie O is seen wearing an iconic blue dress suit and white gloves with white kitten heels and a matching pill box hat.
- John F. Kennedy Jr. holds his mother's hand, U.S. First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy, outside the home of President Kennedy's father where the family attended a private Easter Sunday service on April 14, 1963. The First Lday is seen wearing a delicate white dress with white gloves and a lace head-scarf.
- Mrs. Betty Ford meets the press onboard Air Force One as she and President Gerald Ford winged their way March 30, 1975 to spend Easter in Palm Springs. The First Lady is seen wearing a comfortable jacket and a polka dot and striped neck scarf.
- President Gerald Ford and first lady Betty Ford hold palm fronds as they chat with the Rev. John C. Harper on steps of St. John's Episcopal Church in April 1976. Betty Ford is wearing a tartan wool coat with a blouse tied into a bow and gloves to the ceremony.
- President Jimmy Carter embraces his daughter-in-law Judy Carter as his son, Jack, watches first lady Rosalynn Carter play with her grandson, Jason. T he first family had just arrived in Calhoun to spend Easter weekend with Jack and Judy in April 8, 1977. The First Lady is carrying a large leather purse with her and appears to be wearing a tailored dress suit.
- First Lady Nancy Reagan leads a group of cartoon characters to the South Lawn of the White House Monday for the annual Easter Egg Roll in 1981. The First Lady is seen wearing a white blouse with neck tie and tailored suit.
- President Bill Clinton handles the starting whistling and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton handles cheer leading chores during the annual Easter egg roll on the White House lawn in Washington, April 12, 1993. The First Lady is wearing one of her traditional green dress suits we often saw her in.
- President Bill Clinton and the Easter bunny wave as First Lady Hillary Clinton looks on during the annual White House Easter Egg Roll April 13, 1998 in Washington, DC. The First Lady is wearing a yellow jacket with an intricate broach. The broach was famously given to her by Secretary of State Madeline Albright, who was known for her own set of intricate broaches.
- US President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary wave to Easter Egg hunters from the balcony of the White House 31 March. Clinton, who was recuperating from knee surgery kicked off the annual event but Clinton stole the fashion-show in a gorgeous peach coat.
- The Easter Bunny whispers something in First Lady Hilary Clinton's ear while her husband, President Bill Clinton looks on. The First Lady is wearing a hunter green suit jacket with a colorful silk scarf.
- First Lady Laura Bush bids farewell to visitors during the annual White House Easter Egg Roll April 17, 2006. Despite pouring rain and cool temperatures, thousands of children and parents attended the 128-year-old tradition of rolling colored eggs down the South Lawn of the White House.
- First Lady Laura Bush reads "Duck for President," written by Doreen Cronin during the Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House April 9, 2007. The First Lady is seen wearing a bright red suit to the event.
- Former First Lady Barbara Bush reads "Arthur's New Puppy" during the annual Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House. The Former First Lady is seen wearing strands of pearls and oversized pearl earrings.
- First Lady Michelle Obama, left, speaks at the Easter Egg Roll as U.S. President Barack Obama and the Easter Bunny listen on the South Lawn of the White House.
- First Lady Michelle Obama enters the White House Easter Egg Roll in April 2009.
- First Lady Michelle Obama and daughters Sasha and Malia Obama stand up after reading to young children during the annual White House Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, DC, on April 13, 2009. The First Lady is seen wearing a pair of white pants and a green top.
- First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughters, Sasha and Malia, attend the annual White House Easter Egg Roll on April 5, 2010. The First Lady is seen wearing floral print pink shirt paired with a fluorescent pink cardigan, white pants and silver sneakers.
- First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughter Sasha play with the Easter Bunny during the 2011 White House Easter Egg Roll festivities. The First Lady is seen wearing a gorgeous yellow sleeveless sheath dress by Tracy Reese. Typically, the weather during the Egg Roll is sparce but on this day, the White House had gorgeous sunny weather.
- President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, accompanied by the Easter Bunny, opens the Easter Egg Roll festivities at the White House in Washington, Monday, April 9, 2012. The First Lady is bold and bright in a yellow cardigan, red tee, cobalt pants, and turquoise flats.
Whether it's a Tracy Reese dress in 2011 or a simple color-block ensemble in 2009, Michelle Obama is always super fashionable at the White House Easter Egg Roll. This year, Michelle went with a simple approach wearing a striped t-shirt, light blue searsucker blazer, and a pair of white denim pants. We've seen white and colored denim all over our favorite stores and it's no surprise that Michelle went for one of our Spring wardrobe staples.
Check back later for more photos from the White House Easter Egg Roll and click through the gallery above to see other fashionable first ladies on Easter weekend.
UPDATE: First Lady Michelle Obama and daughters, Sasha and Malia read to children during the White House Easter Egg Hunt. Malia is seen wearing a pair of electric denim blue jeans and a turquoise sweater, while Sasha is pictured wearing a pair of patterned pants and a chambray top. Both are sporting some serious girly sneakers (we're predicting Keds or Converse)!