Hits and Misses from the Kids' Choice Awards
- Kristen Stewart walked the red carpet in a navy metallic romper with squared shoulders.
- Lucy Hale looked pretty in white.
- Not a shy bone in her body, Ke$ha went all out with this pale suit, complete with top hat, cane and sunglasses. Willy Wonka, anyone?
- We're loving the red lip but have to question this hoodie-dress and mesh shoe Kendall Jenner wore.
- Jessica Alba looked gorgeous as always in this flirty pastel dress.
- Fergie is glowing as she shows off her baby bump in this tight fitting dress, though we're not crazy about the overload of colors!
- Selena Gomez looked lovely in this pastel-laced ensemble (and we are obsessed with those shoes!).
- Katy Perry flaunts her figure in this bodycon dress, and we love the bold patterns. But honestly, what can't Katy pull off?!
- Khloe Kardashian Odom absolutely nailed it with this dress and gorgeous heel.
- Danica Patrick chose a bright color for her flawy strapless dress, but we wish she'd done something more with her long locks.
- Kristin Wiig could wear a paper bag on the red carpet and we'd still love her! She looked casual and chic.
- Ok, seriously -- how much do you love this pair? Both took the casual route, but we don't mind!
- One of our favorites of the night, Miranda Cosgrove rocked this dress that was a bit longer than most, but amped up the edge with the sheer panel across her waist.
- Nicole Sullivan took the casual route as well, but we're not big fans of the look - a bit too blah for a red (or orange and purple...) carpet.
- Yikes! Actress Stefanie Scott had a close call with her dress -- the wind can be troublesome with a flowing dress!
- In true Johnny Depp style, the actor strutted the red carpet in an ensemble only he could pull off!
- Happy parents-to-be, Josh Duhamel (host of the show) poses with his pregnant wife Fergie.
- Gomez showed off her legs in white short shorts and a light blue peplum top.
- Christina Aguilera performed in an all black outfit, taking the show by storm.
- How sweet! Katy, K.Stew and Selena showing each other some love - we know they all were happy, as they were the winners of the night!
What does green slime, Kristen Stewart, and a red carpet have in common? The 2013 Kids' Choice Awards!
Last night, stars including Katy Perry, Ke$ha, and Selena Gomez arrived on the purple red carpet spring-ready in plenty of pastels and patterns. Perry arrived (Mayer-less) in a head-turning bra top and skirt by Hervé Léger by Max Azria, while a very pregnant Fergie wore a colorful rainbow dress with simple jewelry and hair.
No stranger to bizarre outfits, Ke$ha's outfit did not disappoint, wearing a "Willy Wonka" inspired pale blue pastel suit with a top hat and cane. During the show, Ke$ha made an outfit change wearing head-to-toe contrasting patters and flared pants. The whole look was a big disaster!
Check out all the biggest hits and misses from the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards!