Drew Barrymore Does Jimmy Fallon's Makeup on Late Night!
- Drew looked great as she visited Jimmy Fallon, rocking floral pants.
- True to this year's Spring trends, Drew was bright and Flower-inspired.
- Drew and Jimmy discussed Barrymore's work, life as a mother, and of course, new makeup line.
- Promoting her new line, Drew and Jimmy did each other's makeup, using Flower products!
- If you missed it, you must go watch - we loved seeing Drew do Jimmy's makeup! What a good sport.
Jimmy Fallon has us cracking up on a regular basis, but when Drew Barrymore came on his show (p.s. how much are you loving her floral pants?!) to promote her new makeup line, Flower, he took it to a whole new level!
The duo discussed her work (including a new cooking show on Esquire network) and then talked about her new makeup line exclusively available at Walmart, Flower. Barrymore spoke passionately about the line, and her love for makeup as a whole. Having been in Hollywood since she was a very young girl, she said she'd always "loved watching women get ready around [her]."
She told Jimmy that she wanted to be able to "provide women with the same formulas that you can get in a department store, for less money."
As you know, Fallon usually plays a game with his guests, and for Drew he created a new one: Russian Rouge-ette. They had to choose from 9 boxes, and if Drew picked a box with makeup on it, Jimmy got to use it on her face however he wanted - and vice versa!
Click through the gallery above to see some photos from Drew's visit to Late Night, and check out the hilarious ones of Russia Rouge-ette! Also, watch a clip from Late Night, below!
Photo Credit: NBCU Photo Bank