1. Use a foundation that is a couple shades lighter than your own skin tone and a combination of white shimmer powder and grey eyeshadow to achieve the highlights and shadows. Use the white shimmer powder through the center of the face and to highlight & accent over the grey areas except for your cheeks.
2. With a burnt reddish blush bring a little color to the apple of the cheeks, forehead and decollete area.
3. Diminish the appearance of your eyebrows, by using the light foundation over the brown and set with talcum powder.
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Modelinia
1. Use a blue shimmer shadow - it's easy to apply and you'll be able to put it to good use after Halloween too.
2. You'll also use this color under your bottom lashes accentuating the inner corner.
October is the one time of year when you can get really crazy...with makeup! Halloween is right around the corner so what better way to break out the thick eyeliners and drastic hues? We caught up with one of our favorite celebrity makeup artists, Terri Apanasewicz (who has worked on Gisele Bündchen, Erin Heatherton, Cindy Crawford and Alessandra Ambrosio to name a few!) for some professional insight into some creepy makeup looks.
She breaks down the makeup that went into creating Adriana Lima as the Corpse Bride, Gemma Ward as the Indian Princess and Selita Ebanks as a devil in this Modelinia how-to. With some of these quick tips and makeup you can find at home (or buy online) you can re-create your favorite model looks. Boo!