Jewel Quest Mysteries: Oracle of Ur: A getting started guide
Welcome to the Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur walkthrough on Gamezebo. Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur is a Hidden Object/Match-3 game played on the PC created by iWin Games. This walkthrough includes tips and tricks, helpful hints and a strategy guide on how to complete Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur.
- This game requires visiting several locations collecting different types of objects and completing a match-3 board to advance play.
- Play is linear and played from three character's prospective.
- There is only one mode of play.
- Points are awarded for finding jewels, hidden object items and completing puzzles.The point counts for completing each chapter briefly show on a high score tote accessed from the main menu. These disappear as soon as either a new chapter is started or the game is exited. No final score is kept.
- Hidden object scenes contain collectable jewels, coins and jewel board shards not listed among the items.
- Coins. Find three to increase the number of hints available. If all hints are used and no coins are available, the hint bar will fill to add a hint. No points are awarded for finding coins.
- Jewels. Found in hidden object scenes and awarded for completing puzzles and jewel boards. Use for buying power-ups for the match-3 games.
- Jewel Board Shards. Collect all the shards to open the match-3 play. This does not apply to the Sebastian character; he requires no shards.
The location of jewels and coins in a hidden object scene is random. The listed items are also random. This walkthrough highlights the coins, jewels and inventory items for a given scene. No hidden object list items are highlighted.
A hidden object item in white lettering requires an extra step to collect. This usually involves using an inventory item or solving a puzzle. Collecting these items is shown.
See the rest of the Jewel Quest Mysteries: Oracle of Ur walkthrough on Gamezebo -->
Also: Check out other Jewel Quest games on Games.com -->