Daily Roundup: Today's Top Stories
At The Motley Fool, we know our readers like to be informed. Here's a quick look at today's most relevant financial news, boiled down to what you need to know. In today's video, we cover the following:
- Verizon's (NYS: VZ) newest smartphone doesn't support Google (NAS: GOOG) Wallet in favor of its own competing payments system.
- Apple's (NAS: AAPL) iBookstore is being investigated in the EU.
- Several reports are saying that the search is on for Ford (NYS: F) CEO Alan Mulally's replacement. However, the automaker denied the report.
So there you have it -- the top financial stories of the day. If you're interested in getting all the news and commentary on these stocks, sign up for My Watchlist -- it's free!
- Add Verizon Communications to My Watchlist.
- Add AT&T to My Watchlist.
- Add Google to My Watchlist.
- Add Ford Motor to My Watchlist.
- Add Apple to My Watchlist.
At the time this article was published Fool contributor Tamara Rutter owns shares of Apple. Connect with her on Twitter, where she goes by the handle@TamaraRutter. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple, Google, and Ford Motor.Motley Fool newsletter serviceshave recommended buying shares of Apple, Ford Motor, and Google.Motley Fool newsletter serviceshave recommended creating a bull call spread position in Apple. Try any of our Foolish newsletter servicesfree for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe thatconsidering a diverse range of insightsmakes us better investors. The Motley Fool has adisclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2011 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.