Live Blog: The Motley Fool's 2011 Investing Conference
From noon to 5 p.m. ET today, we're hosting an investing conference near Fool HQ at the Artisphere in Arlington, Va., right across the Potomac River from D.C.
We'll be hearing from guests including:
- Neal Wolin, deputy secretary of the Treasury; prior to working at the Treasury he was president and COO of The Hartford Financial Services Group.
- Daniel Yergin, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, and Power and of the just-released The Quest.
- Justin Fox, author of The Myth of the Rational Market and editorial director of Harvard Business Review.
- Megan McArdle, senior economics editor for The Atlantic.
- Nell Minow, called "the queen of good corporate governance" by BusinessWeek.
We'll be live-blogging the conference to bring you the full coverage on what we learn from these speakers and more. To follow along, simply click below:
Copyright © 1995 - 2011 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.