Steve Jobs, Jim Sinegal, and How to Live Large In Lean Times
Among the topics our analysts discuss on this weekend's Motley Fool Money radio show:
- Motley Fool CEO Tom Gardner shares a few stocks on his radar and discusses the legacies of Apple's (NAS: AAPL) Steve Jobs and Costco (NAS: COST) CEO Jim Sinegal.
- Now that the U.S. Department of Justice has blocked the proposed $39 billion merger with T-Mobile USA, what is the next move for AT&T (NYS: T) ?
- Shares of Netflix (NAS: NFLX) dropped on Friday after the company parted ways with Starz. What's next for the video buffet operator?
- Amazon (NAS: AMZN) is reportedly just weeks away from launching its own tablet computer. Will it be able to take market share from the iPad?
- All that plus best-selling author & financial radio host Clark Howard offers financial tips from his latest book, Living Large In Lean Times.
At the time this article was published Chris Hillowns shares of Amazon. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple and Costco Wholesale.Motley Fool newsletter serviceshave recommended buying shares of Costco Wholesale, Amazon.com, Apple, Netflix, and AT&T; creating a bull call spread position in Apple; and buying puts in Netflix. Try any of our Foolish newsletter servicesfree for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe thatconsidering a diverse range of insightsmakes us better investors. The Motley Fool has adisclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2011 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.