FarmVille Cheats and Tips: How to disable One Click Sharing
One Click Sharing has finally made it to FarmVille--now, here's how to get rid of it. A good amount of players (if not the majority) are visibly dissatisfied--scratch that. They're downright furious. Have you read the forums today? It's not pretty. While every player has his or her reasons, a majority of disgruntled responses are essentially saying one thing: "We want to choose who we share our items and rewards with!" So, thanks in part to one of our readers known as "dark," here's how to get rid of that pesky One Click Sharing feature that released today.
1. Head to your Privacy Settings
- Find your way to the Facebook home page
- Click "Account" in the upper right corner
- Click "Privacy Settings"
2. Find your Apps and Websites
- Scroll to the bottom of the Privacy Settings page
- In the bottom left, find "Apps and Websites"
- Click "Edit your Settings"
3. Find and Edit FarmVille's Settings
- Next to "Apps you use," click the "Edit Settings" button
- In this list, find the FarmVille Corn Icon
- Click "Edit Settings" next to the small "X"
4. Remove Extended Permissions
- Once the drop down menu appears, find the "Newspaper" icon
- Next to "Post to Wall," click "Remove
However, beware: If you ever want to restore the function of One Click Sharing, there does not seem to be an option to do so through the Facebook Privacy Settings. Nor does FarmVille immediately offer the chance to restore One Click Sharing once you choose to remove Extended Permissions. Enjoy running back to annoying Facebook pop-ups, I guess.
Are you upset by the new One Click Sharing Option? How could Zynga tweak it to make it more useable or accessible to you? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.