Now Hiring: Daimler and Mercedes-Benz
Daimler and Mercedes Benz are ramping up production in the U.S. and are looking to hire new workers in Michigan and other parts of the U.S., such as New Jersey, Northern California and Portland, Ore.
If you have a four-year degree and experience in engineering, manufacturing engineering, warranty, supply chain, accounting, controlling, and corporate audit and investigation, you're invited to check out the opportunities.
Among those looking to hire are:
- Mercedes-Benz USA: Headquartered in Montvale, N.J., near New York.
- Mercedes-Benz Research & Development NA: Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif.
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services: Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Mich.
- Daimler Trucks North America: Headquartered in Portland, Ore. and Fort Mill, S.C.
- Detroit Diesel Corporation & Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing: Headquartered in Detroit, Mich.
The company is holding a job fair to help candidates explore their job opportunities. The fair will be on Monday, June 6, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., at the Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Building, located at 36455 Corporate Drive, Farmington Hills, Mich., 48331. Human Resources representatives and hiring managers from each entity will be on site to meet with pre-registered Job Fair participants, and discuss current openings and future opportunities with Daimler companies across the U.S.
Next: Companies Hiring
Stories from CNN Money