Royal Wedding: Prince William & Kate To Honeymoon In Jordan?
Chris Ison, PA/AP
The Telegraph of London is reporting that the royal couple will take a 2-week honeymoon after their April 29th wedding, with a week-long stop in southern Jordan. While there, the couple will be able to visit some of the nation's most famous sites, including Wadi Rum and the ancient city of Petra.
William and his bride will leave London the day after their wedding, and might also hit up some of the royal estates closer to home, like Balmoral in Scotland.
The paper reports that the duo are "believed to have booked a tailor-made private tour of southern Jordan."
So what does the Palace have to say about this latest royal development?
An aide told the Telegraph: "We will not be identifying which country the couple may be going to for their honeymoon. After the wedding, we will announce when they have gone away for their two-week break, where they hope to enjoy some privacy."
- Five Discoveries to Make at a National Park[AOL Travel]
- 10 Smallest Bars in the World[Fox News]
- The 20 Best Kept Secrets of Washington, D.C.[Budget Travel]
- 10 Best Apps for Hungry (and Thirsty) Travelers[The Daily Meal]
- Visit the World's Most Majestic Forests[Sherman's Travel]