Drunk Passenger Forces Emergency Landing
An American Airlines flight from Dallas to Paris was forced to make an emergency landing at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport Wednesday night after a drunk passenger became unruly, police say.
According to local Chicago news stations, U.S. Air Marshals intervened in the situation, removing the unidentified passenger from the plane without incident at approximately 8:30 p.m.
The flight, which was scheduled to go directly to Paris, was refueled before it continued the trip, American Airlines spokesman Jim Faulkner tells the Chicago Tribune.
It is unclear whether the passenger will face criminal charges, which typically happens when someone disrupts a flight.
More Articles You Might Like
- New Thrills and Chills on Amusement Park Rides[AOL Travel]
- Ten Stunning Ecotourism Destinations (PHOTOS) [Huffington Post]
- Tricks of Hotel Room Home Cooking (Video)[Lonely Planet]
- Indoor Waterpark Resorts to Amp Up a Vacation[AOL Travel]
- European Travel Made Easy[Reader's Digest]