AOL Travel Giveaway: Win a Vintage Travel Poster
There once was a time when travel was glorious. The world was mostly undiscovered, faraway countries were mysterious and folks got dressed up to fly in an airplane. Travel was artistic and sentimental. Painters like Gauguin and Dali were inspired by exotic destinations and new, unfamiliar surroundings and out of this inspiration came georgeous works of art.
Jump forward to today: Here's your chance to win a piece of travel history. These pieces of vintage collector's artwork are valued at about $250 and we're giving them away to three lucky travel lovers.
So what do you have to do to get one of these? Just share this contest using one or both of the buttons below OR above. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you can come back to see if you won!
Images do not reflect the actual prizes.
Rules and guidelines:
- To enter the contest, share this page via the buttons below (Facebook/Twitter)
- Sharing must be complete between Tuesday, March 1 and Wednesday, March 16 2011
- Winners will be announced here on Thursday, March 17, 2011
- Each share counts as an entry and you may share as many times as you want
- Three prize winners will be randomly selected to each receive one vintage travel artwork
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older
- The total value of each prize is approximately $250
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway
We've picked our three winners and they've been confirmed. Please congratulate our winners below. Continue to visit AOL Travel and Gadling for more engaging travel content and contests.
More "Travel Then & Now" on AOL Travel
More Travel Finds from Our Partners
- The 4 Happiest Cities on Earth[Reader's Digest]
- International Body Language: Travel Etiquette 101[Lonely Planet]
- How to Survive a "127 Hours" Ordeal[FoxNews]
- HuffPost Travel's 2011 Airline Facebook Page Awards[Huffington Post]