Games.com launches new way to invite friends to play
Games.com, aka the most awesome online game site ever, has just released a special new "invite" feature. In every game on Games.com, you can now send an invite to a friend to join you in that game. We all know that playing games with friends makes a game more fun (200 million plus Facebook game players agree). We made it so easy to invite friends that you owe it to yourself to give it a try.
To invite friends to play a game, here's what you need to do:
1. Find a game you like on Games.com.
(I recommend SnackJack It has cute pigs!)
2. Click 'Play Free Online."
3. Wait for the the chat on the right side to load.
4. Click the big "invite buddy" button.
5. Copy the aol.it link in the chat.
6. Post it EVERYWHERE! Send it via, email, Facebook or Twitter. (OK, maybe not everywhere, but send it to your friends)
Your friends will click on the link and will automatically be added to the game you're playing.
So is this awesome or what? Let us know if you will be using the invite buddies feature in the comments below.