All Inclusive Honeymoon Vacations - Best Brands
While an all-inclusive hotel may cost a little more, all-inclusive honeymoon vacations can actually save you money. You're likely to splurge and overindulge on this all-important-trip, and choosing an all-inclusive hotel means that a third dessert won't cost you a dime. Furthermore, knowing exactly how much your day to day expenses are going to be can be oh-so-relaxing. It's also a darn-near guarantee that you and your new spouse won't waste any of your precious honeymoon arguing about money.
All-inclusive means different things at different hotels. Most will provide unlimited food at one or all of their restaurants and house beverages (you may have to pay more for top shelf). Some provide additional goodies like butlers you aren't allowed to tip, 1-per-day spa treatments or water sport outings and free entertainment in the evenings. Once you get there, and you've paid your money, there's nothing for you to do but revel.
Here are a few of our favorites brands which offer all-inclusive honeymoon vacations (and where you're not likely to encounter mobs of noisy children), and what they all-include.
Let's start with luxury. Paradisus resorts include:
- All-suite accommodations
- All meals
- Specialty dining
- All premium brand drinks
- Scuba diving (Dominican Republic, certification required) and non-motorized water sports
- Land sports: tennis, beach volleyball, paddle ball etc.
- Life-enriching activities: dance class, sushi making, wine tasting etc.
And, they have two romantic packages called Glow and Passion which include spa discounts, rose petal turndowns, champagne and more.
Zoëtry is an ideal all-inclusive honeymoon vacation for wellness-focused couples. That doesn't mean you won't get extravagant indulgences, they'll just be better for you and created with your well-being, serenity and the environment in mind. Here's just some of what you get at Zoëtry Resorts if you select Endless Privileges in Punta Cana:
- Welcome bottle of rum
- Fresh fruit basket daily
- Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Unlimited worldwide calling
- Complimentary horseback riding
- Luxurious oceanfront suites with terraces, most providing direct access to the private beach
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour private, in-room dining -- and a minibar refreshed twice daily
- A relaxing 20 minute spa treatment per stay
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- Maid service three times each day
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary 20 minute wellness consultation
There's only one Hedonism left (it's in Jamaica), but it's over 20 years old and a very popular adults-only resort for honeymooners who like to party -- on a budget. You can get a week for under $2,500 (that's TOTAL, for BOTH of you), and here's what you'll get:
- Unlimited dining
- Premium brand cocktails
- Land sports and clinics
- Water sports
- Dance classes
- Nightly toga and Mardi Gras parties (among other themes)
- Club Hurricane, open until 5:00 AM "or until the last person leaves."
Sandals is a classic for all-inclusive honeymoon vacations. You can even place a Sandals honeymoon on your registry and guests of your wedding can contribute to the cost in place of a wedding gift. Here's what you'll get with a honeymoon package:
- Chilled sparkling wine upon arrival
- A rose petal turndown on your first night
- One breakfast in bed with fresh flowers
- Scuba diving
- All meals
- Premium brand cocktails and Beringer wines
- Water sports
- Airport transfers
- Butler service (in some suites)
- Golf (Jamaica and St. Lucia)
Occidental only has one adults-only resort, but it (Royal Hideaway Playacar) was the first adults-only all-inclusive in the world to recieve the coveted AAA five-diamond award. And, if you don't mind a few kids around, their basic upgrade for honeymooners happens to be complimentary: "With a minimum three-night stay, newlyweds will enjoy Occidental's Complimentary Honeymoons featuring congratulatory baskets in-room, continental breakfast in bed, or, turn-down service. For additional features, newlyweds may upgrade to Premium Honeymoon Packages which may include an intimate, candlelit dinner for two, commemorative shirts, a surprise gift, and more." Here's what the Occidental Resorts offer:
- Premium brand drinks
- Unlimited, a'la carte dining
- Complimentary activities (they vary by resort)
Club Med has adults-only resorts in Turkey, Turks and Caicos, Tunisia, Italy and France, among other terrific destinations. There are different amenities in different locations, but you're sure to get:
- Free airport transfers if flights are booked through Club Med
- Room service breakfast in suites
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks anytime
- Unlimited premium drinks
- Ski lift tickets and group lessons at ski resorts
- Stocked mini bar
- Entertainment including live bands and other shows
Breezes is another budget friendly all-inclusive honeymoon vacation option with adults-only resorts in the Caribbean and South America. Get on their mailing list if you plan to book; they send out big discounts regularly. Breezes has some pretty sweet honeymoon upgrades and all the basics are included:
- All meals
- All drinks
- Land and water sports with professional instruction
Photo by diluvi via Flickr.