Cafe World Thanksgiving Extravaganza Catering Order: Everything you need to know
While we know that you all want to eat it, it's time to prepare the ultimate Thanksgiving meal first in Cafe World. In this brand new Catering Order for my second favorite holiday, you'll finally make use of that Turkey Deep Fryer released earlier this month. Thankfully for the newbies out there, you'll only need to be Level 3 or higher to start this job. Here's what you'll need to cook up:
- Deep Fried Turkey (Level 1): 30 Orders (eight hours cooking time)
- Homestyle Pot Roast (Level 3): 53 Orders (48 hours cooking time)
- Pumpkin Pie (Level 3): 60 Orders (12 hours cooking time)
Find out to finish this meaty fest after the break.
As with all Catering Orders, you'll also need to ask your friends for 10 Napkins, Place Cards and Utensils. Of course, all of these requirements can be unlocked for Cafe Cash, but isn't the point of this game to play it? While you won't need to complete this job with two stars to unlock the next Catering Order anymore, you will need to ace it for that exclusive recipe. Here's a breakdown of the rewards:
- Within five days: 12 Catering Points, 7,560 Cafe Points, 113,400 coins, Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe
- Within seven days: 8 Catering Points, 5,400 Cafe Points, 81,000 coins
- Within 10 days or longer: 4 Catering Points, 3,280 Cafe Points, 48,600 coins
Coordinating who will cook what is even easier now with the new Catering Business menu, but you can still make use of that classic trick to shave some time off of the job. It's simple: Just don't accept the order until a majority of the required dishes are about to finish and you just saved yourself a lot of hours. Come to think of it, you could probably prepare this meal while you eat your own, but laptops on the table is bad manners. For the record, my most favorite holiday is Arbor Day. (What did you think it was, Christmas? Tisk!)
[Via Cafe World Wiki]
Have you started the Thanksgiving Order yet? Is it any easier through the new Catering system? Let us know in the comments. Add Comment.