FrontierVille Quests: Family Guide
So you've set out on a FrontierVille quest to the wild west: you've made your claim, you've tamed the wilderness, you've raised some crops and livestock, and you've built a log cabin. So what's next for such a brave FrontierVille pioneer? Perhaps the most challenging quest of them all: starting a family.
By doing specific FrontierVille quests, you can slowly build a family. Start with getting your spouse out west, then have a kid, maybe have another, perhaps have four more (at least you won't be lonely).
However, starting a family isn't easy, it's a lot of work. In addition to often losing your spouse in the woods, you'll have a ton of FrontierVille quests to do. So what are you waiting for? Use our FrontierVille Quests: Family Guide to get your family started today.
Continue reading to check out all our FrontierVille quests guides.
FrontierVille Quests: Family GuideFrontierVille Quests: Get Married
- FrontierVille Cheats & Tips: How to Get Married
- FrontierVille Cheats & Tips: Spouse gone missing? Here's how to find 'em
FrontierVille Quests: Have a kid (or six)
- FrontierVille Second Kid Goals: Everything you need to know
- FrontierVille Third Kid Goals: Everything you need to know
- FrontierVille Fourth Kid Goals: Everything you need to know
- FrontierVille Fifth Kid Goals: Everything you need to know
- FrontierVille Sixth Kid Goals: Everything you need to know
Check out the rest of our FrontierVille Cheats & Tips right here.
Have you started your FrontierVille family? How many kids do you have?Leave any family starting tips you have in the comments below.