ESPNU College Town brings Baseball, Softball and giftable All Star Refills
Getting bored of football (impossible) and basketball? Playdom has added both baseball and softball to ESPNU College Town among a litany of other features, fixes and items. Players can now build baseball and softball fields on their campus and, of course, recruit new baseball and softball All Star players.
On top of that, a slew of new items have been added to the store along with some fixes to the game that you'll find behind the cut.
In addition to the new baseball field and new All Stars, a new giftable item was introduced called "Max All Star Plays." This free gift will refill all of your All Star's plays, allowing you to use the same All Star players over and over again. However, Playdom also added a list of items that aren't so cheap:
- Samford Hall - Auburn
- Science Building - Baylor
- Healy Hall - Georgetown
- Campus Recreation Center - Georgia Tech
- Beardshear Hall- Iowa State
- Memorial Union - Iowa State
- Hale Library Kansas State
- Marquette Hall - Marquette
- Memorial Bell Tower - North Carolina State
- Rebecca Crown ClockTower - Northwestern
- Edmon Low Library - Oklahoma State
- College Building - Providence
Each of these buildings inspired by true-to-life university buildings costs between 29 and 39 Campus Cash, or between $6 and $9, which is pretty steep for some XP and School Spirit. Playdom made a few mysterious fixes to the game to improve the overall experience as well:
- Numerous fixes to address loading and synchronization issues.
- Numerous fixes to the competitions section of the game.
- Various fixes to improve user experience and minor textual issues.
While Playdom is unclear on what these fixes might have actually... fixed (I wasn't experiencing any problems in-game), hopefully they solved some issues for players. In yet another change to the Competitions section, players can now filter their potential Challenges to just their friends in the Competitions menu, which is a small but welcome addition. Honestly, we just can't wait to see what sport Playdom adds to the game next. Come on, crew team!
Enjoying the new updates to ESPNU College Town? What else would you like to see done to the game? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.