Restaurant City Coffee Bar: Create the buzz with new recipes and items
Playfish has finally added what we've all been waiting for in Restaurant City: the Coffee Bar. This new functional item is unlocked at Level 9 after mastering the Hazelnut Latte.
The Coffee Bar acts as both a stove and drinks dispenser, but requires you to master each of its new recipes to unlock each of its features. Better yet, mastering each recipe adds bonuses to the Coffee Bar's production. Take a look after the break for the Coffee Bar's new recipes and what they'll do for you.
The Coffee Bar opens up three new recipes after mastering the Hazelnut Latte, but here's a look at what all four will do for you and how to make them:
- Uses Milk, Coffee and Hazelnut
- Unlocks the Coffee Bar
- Mastery Bonus: Coffee Machine
- Uses Milk, Coffee and Almond
- Unlocks the Coffee Grinder
- Mastery Bonus: 5% faster Coffee Machine
- Uses Butter, Flour and Almond
- Unlocks Drink Signage for the Coffee Bar
- Mastery Bonus: 10% increased chance of extra tips from pastries
Rocky Road Cake:
- Uses Chocolate, Sugar, Almond and Hazelnut
- Unlocks Pastry Signage for Coffee Bar
- Mastery Bonus: Another 10% increased chance of extra tips from pastries
Are you folks excited about the new Coffee Bar and recipes? How will it look with the rest of your restaurant? Let us know in the comments. Add Comment.