Leading Hotel Company Will Pay Your Airline Baggage Fee
The "Check It Free" promotion is valid for stays (by U.S. residents only) from Sept. 1 to Dec. 30, at any of IHG's 4,500 hotels worldwide.
The hotel company says airline baggage fees are a top consumer complaint and "in these tough economic times, IHG is thanking travelers by reimbursing them" for their checked bags.
The offer applies to weekend stays of two consecutive nights, either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday. And guests are required to use a Visa card to pay for their stay.
Travelers also need to show a receipt for their baggage fee with dates corresponding to the hotel stay. The offer is one per room, per stay, but you can get the rebate every time you visit a hotel within the promotional period.
The reimbursement comes in the form of a Visa Prepaid Card you can use to purchase anything you want.
More Articles You Might Like
- 10 Brawling Passengers Kicked Off Carnival Cruise [AOL Travel]
- New Fee for Front-Row Seats on American [AOL Travel]
- Obama Goes for a Swim During Gulf Vacation (Great Photo) [Huffington Post]
- American Tourist Stabbed to Death at Phuket Resort [Huffington Post]
- Best and Worst Cities for Commuters [Forbes]
- Top 10 Beach Cities Around the World (Photos) [National Geographic]