Where is our FarmVille Underground Storage?
You may remember from a past official FarmVille Podcast (dated May 21st 2010) that FarmVille Community Manager, Lexilicious, mentioned that farmers would soon be introduced to a new FarmVille storage system. This new Underground Storage would provide a new method of storing all of our FarmVille decorations and buildings.
According to Lexilicious, the Underground Storage would be:
- Coming Soon
- Available through coins or farm cash as Cellars.
- You can store up to 200 items in the same size area (footprint) of one plot of land.
- You will start out with a smaller number of slots and will need your friends to help grow crops for them.
- These crops will give you energy to dig underground and increase the size of your cellars.
- You will be allowed a maximum of 2 Cellars.
- Having 2 Cellars will mean that you have a storage capacity of 400 items for your combined Cellars! All in the space of 2 plots.
FarmVille Underground Storage
Status: "Coming Soon"
Function: Store up to 200 items per Cellar
Release Date: ?
This article originally appeared on FarmVille Freak.