FarmVille Crafting Cottage Preview!
Tonight, as promised by Lexilicious via official FarmVille Podcast, more information was released about the upcoming Crafting Cottage feature. For participating in this Crafting Cottage you will receive an exclusive limited edition prize as a reward, the Chef Gnome (Bakery), the Bacchus Gnome (Winery), or Spa Gnome (Spa). Each Gnome coordinates with the Crafting Cottage you select.
The Crafting Cottages are still "Coming Soon" status, but if you participate in the Preview you will be able to pick which Crafting Cottage you want. There are three choices: The Bakery, the Winery, and the Spa.
- Bakery: Uses fruit and vegetable bushels to make pies and cakes.
- Winery: Users fruit and grain bushels to make wine and juices.
- Spa: Uses flowers and fruit bushels to make perfume and candles.
According to the preview pictures, there are a few recipes that list the ingredients needed (bushels) to create the specialized crafting good. For example, the Bakery Crafting Cottage has a recipe for Strawberry Shortcake which requires Strawberry and Wheat bushels to make.
Crafting Building, Recipes, and Ingredients:
Bakery Crafting Building
- Pumpkin Bread – Pumpkin and Wheat Bushels
- Strawberry Shortcake- Strawberry and Wheat Bushels
- Spicy Muffins – Carrots, Peppers, and Ghost Chili
- Pattypan Tart – Pattypan Squash, Onion, and Rice
Winery Crafting Building
- Sweet Sake – Rice and Cranberries
- White Sangria- White Grapes, Sugar Cane, and Strawberries
- Table Wine – Grapes and White Grapes
- Fruit Wine – Raspberries, Blueberries, and Sugar Cane
Spa Craft Building
- Fresh Sachet – Pumpkins, Cranberries, and Sunflowers
- Floral Perfume – Raspberries and Morning Glory
- Soothing Herbal Lotion – Aloe Vera and Green Tea
- Relaxation Oil – Blueberries and Morning Glory
What do you think about this upcoming feature to FarmVille? Which Crafting Building is your favorite?
This article originally appeared on FarmVille Freak.