Cafe World PSA (of possible suckage): We've consolidated your gifts.
Cafe World has added some improvements to the Gifts Box, but the new system does have its detractors...
Here are the Possible Issues of Suckage:
- Right now, what's really needed is Inventory Consolidation, not Gifts Consolidation. The Inventory is a much busier place than the Gift Box and when you're buying up to 100 tiles to lay your floors, and dozens more to line your walls, you don't want to have to click and drag every single tile/wallpaper to the Cash Register so you can sell them off.
- And many players have said this, but consolidating the food items in the Gift Box is a terrible idea when one doesn't have many dishes stored in there and would like to portion out his or her servings at his or her own discretion. Because as long as your restaurant has food on its counters, your Cafe Popularity rating won't plunge.
We're sure Cafe World is listening to its players, because just last week, they put out a survey asking for people's responses to their Scratch Lotto. So people should go ahead with their suggestions. Tweaks like this can end up significantly affecting gameplay.
The rest of this post contains the Cafe World announcement itself, via their official Facebook page note:
- Ready-to-Serve food will be stacked for easier serving. For example: if you had 2 food gifts with 100 servings each, now you will have 1 icon of that food gift with 200 servings, instead of 100.
- Instant-Serve items will all serve at once, but the amount of coins will be multiplied by the number you serve. For example: if you had 2 drink gifts of the same type, that would give 10 coins for each customer, now that gift will give 20 coins for each customer. So, you will receive the same amount of total coins you would have received from serving all your servings of each gift. The number of the instant serve gift you have will be displayed next to the item in your gift box.
- Décor items will have a number next to them showing how many are in your gift box (like in the existing inventory). When you use 1, the number will lower. When all servings are gone, the gift icon will be removed from your gift box until you receive more of that item. (If you do not see your decor items, please scroll through your whole gift box. They may have changed position)
- The Sell All Button will sell all your gifts for a discounted price. You could use this if you could like to quickly clear out all your gifts and receive coins. You will see a confirmation screen asking whether you would like to sell the items or keep them. This screen will also show you the amount you will receive.