Money Clips: Obama's gift to the Queen, Hollywood stars see paycheck cuts, more
- What does one get the Queen? If you're the Obamas, then an iPod full of pictures of the Majesty's White House visit, good ol' American show tunes, and President Obama's 2004 convention speech that launched his star.
- Not feeling lucky: Florida Lottery mails out coupons to encourage sales.
- Growth of underground economy means more getting paid "under the table" and not paying taxes. Here comes the I.R.S. crackdown.
- Hollywood Cuts: Scarlett Johansson offered $250,000 for part in Iron Man 2. Other stars feel the pinch.
- Washington DC's money saving tactic: letting 80% of inmates qualify for early release.