- Strange Bedfellows: Ryan, House GOP avoid government shutdown, but only by working with Democrats
- BIAS ALERT: CNN fat-shamed ex-Miss Universe Machado in 1997
- Military academy says NBA player was 'inappropriate'
- GREGG JARRETT: Setting John Hinckley free is a dangerous decision - How an assassination attempt changed Ronald Reagan's presidency -- and history - THE REAGAN LEGACY
- Donald Trump reportedly appeared in a 'Playboy' softcore porn video in 2000
- Health insurance company owe you money? Here are 3 ways to fight back— and win.
- Juanita Broaddrick, who accused Bill Clinton of rape, fires back at Chelsea Clinton
- American Muslims despise Donald Trump -- but they aren't happy with Hillary Clinton, either
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Anne Hathaway and more to perform at Hillary Clinton's 'Stronger Together' fundraiser
- Britney Spears scores 10th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart with 'Make Me...'
- Lady Gaga's Tattoos: The meaning behind her 10 best, from David Bowie to the Little Monsters
- One Direction's Niall Horan surprises with first solo single 'This Town': Listen
- Heidi Klum flaunts killer bikini bod in epic Instagram videos of her 'swim shoot'
- REPORT: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt strike temporary custody deal, includes therapy and random drug testing
- Nicole Kidman talks marrying ex Tom Cruise at a young age: 'I look back now and I'm like, 'what?''
- Britney Spears reacts to Ariana Grande's 'SNL' impression of her: 'I've heard better'
- Dashcam captures 6 officers, flight attendant performing CPR on woman without heartbeat
- Remains of missing North Carolina girl found 5 years after she vanished
- Coma patient, 22, wiggles toe to tell family not to turn off life support, deemed 'walking miracle'
- Mother koala saves her joey after it gets stuck on top of fence
- Philadelphia 76ers top pick Ben Simmons has a fracture in his foot
- A sheriff's department put reporters through police shooting scenarios to show them 'the difficulty of a split-second decision'
- Fox News poll confirms: Hillary Clinton won the debate in a landslide
- Gary Johnson's running mate said no one is 'more qualified than Hillary Clinton to be president'
All index data provided on a 15 minute delay.